Kick Start Your Career in Tech Sales
Entr Tech makes jobs in tech accessible to everyone. As a part of their commitment to inclusivity, Entr Tech now invests in you. Consistent with its commitment to access and its belief in the value of the education it provides, Entr Tech has partnered with StepEx to introduce you an innovative and affordable financing options, Payment Plans and the ”Future Earnings Agreements (FEAs)”.
Details of Your Payment Plan
Interest-Free Payment Plan: With this agreement you can make timely monthly payments to cover your tuition fees without incurring any interest charges. While administrative fees may be imposed for missed payments, no interest will be added to the outstanding amount.
Key Features of Payment Plan
Repayments are set at an equal monthly amount over your repayment, other than your first repayment which may be higher to account for an upfront payment or arrangement fee. Evenly spread over your period of study, starting with a payment in the first month of your course, with a total value equal to the tuition fee charge plus the setup costs, with no interest added.
£20.00 upfront and 16 monthly instalments of £250.00.
£20.00 upfront and 23 monthly instalments of £208.33. Your last month repayment amount is £208.41
Key Features of Future Earnings Agreements (FEAs)
Future Earnings Agreements: With this agreement, you commit to repaying a fixed percentage of your post-course earnings, but only when your gross annual income is at least £25,000. Your total repayment amount is directly linked to your future income, requiring you to pay less than the average earner if your earnings are
lower and more if they are higher. Rest assured, there is a cap on the maximum amount you could ever repay.
Please click here for video on FEAs.
Details of Your Future Earnings Agreements
Repayments are set to start once you graduate and start earning at least £25,000. You will then repay a small percentage of your income for a fixed period of time. Depending on your post-course performance you might repay £0 if you do not meet the income threshold. Conversely, you might repay more if you excel in your career after completing the course. The maximum amount you might ever repay is limited to £5,000.
Entr Tech FEA:
£20 upfront payment + 10% of your gross earnings for 24 months when you start earning at least £25,000 per annum.
£20 upfront payment + 7% of your gross earnings for 36 months when you start earning at least £25,000 per annum.
The maximum amount you might ever repay if you earn more than expected is capped at £5,000.
How to Apply for Finance
1. Apply for your course.
2. Once accepted complete the StepEx Application Process.
3. Complete the Identity Verification, Credit Check, and provide Open Banking Access.
4. If approved, complete the borrower upfront payment.
5. Read the terms of your financing and sign your financing contract with StepEx.
6. Start your course.
Eligibility for StepEx financing is defined by both StepEx and the education provider.
To be eligible for finance you must:
• Be aged over 18
• Have been offered a place on your course
• Not be on any sanctions or watchlists
• Be likely to be able to afford repayments
• Not have a history of non-repayment of your financial obligations
• Be suitable for this type of product
In addition, your education provider has imposed the following eligibility criteria for course places that can be financed with this agreement. These may be based on your right to work, characteristics that are uncommon on the course and your creditworthiness:
• Be a UK / EU citizen
• Be a UK / EU resident with the right to work in the UK/EU for at least one year post graduation
• Other nationalities on a case by case basis
In addition to the repayment of your finance agreement the following charges apply:
1. Borrower Application Fee: £20
2. Borrower Upfront Payment: £20
3. Default charge: If you fail to make the required payments for 90 days we reserve the right to terminate your agreement in which case all outstanding repayments become due. We then reserve the right to pass the debt to a debt collector who will charge you for their costs of collecting the debt from you.
The full terms and conditions of your financing agreement are set out in your credit agreement.